Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thing#2 Pointers from Life Long Learners

The easiest habit for me would have to be Accepting Responsibilty for Your Own Learning because as a Life Long Learner I have been practicing this for years. Although it has been sometimes slow, sometimes hard, it has been steady......for example, three years ago I was given the opportunity to get a fellowship at UNT to get my masters in Library Science, and here this past May I was able to finish and graduate with my MLS. By taking responsibility for my own learning I was able to accoplish this.

The hardest habit would be Confidence in Yourself as a Competent, Effective Learner. After having been out of school for 15 years, then deciding to go to grad school was the hardest thing for me to do. I second guessed myself and doubted all my assignments for the first two semesters! Doing these 23 things might be a challenge for me, but I am willing to try. Hope it goes okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment